Ingredients (in no particular order):
- pan seared fish (we used grouper-it's cheap)
- feta cheese
- coleslaw that is cut in long stringy sorts of things
- lime, garlic, salt, pepper, chile powder, etc.
- mashed black beans
- hot sauce (of course)
- cilantro (fresh corriander for you Australians)
- And I think that's it! Whatever else your heart desires.
Spread the beans on the tortilla, layer on the other ingredients, and then toast in a pan until the tortilla is brown and a bit crunchy. The rice and beans were just black beans, cilantro, onions, corn, salt, pepper, chile powder, and garlic all simmered together and poured over rice.