Sunday, September 5, 2010

dont rush.


 
When I think about having another 40 to 60 years more of life. It blows my mind.


Freaking out about the fact that I am 23 and only in my first semester of university(college) was something I guess kinda concerned me. In a conversation with my dad today,  I was just so taken, that although life is short.. its not short enough to even imagine the accomplishments I may have when my life ends.


I love the photo above it was taken a stormy evening in Alaska. (this photo has caused me to accumulate a lot of photos of intersections, weird I know). But love using that whole journey and direction ideal invoked by intersection, what way to go, where does it lead… if you don’t hit intersection, you aren’t traveling anywhere. I am so excited to continue to hit these moments. It’s a success even at the end when we don’t hit anywhere in particular.. lifes to be explored.. we’ll pass through and experience mant towns, build monuments and create new paths for other travelers to follow. Keep going…


“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”


Henry David Thoreau


We have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment