Sunday, September 18, 2011

High Tea

Sweet Potato and sour cream soup.. IN TEA CUPS

Meat balls on cucumber(genius), spinach ricotta tart and chicken and leak quiche

tomato sandwichs with lemon lime dressing, ribbon sandwich with turkey and buttload of goodness, and the bottom shelf of deliciousness.

cool fork

your own plunger or tea pot and mini cupcakes...

the garden

so satisified

lavender

on food. who knew!!

aawwww the love

Jess and I, honestly one of the most thoughtful, caring, compassionate and sensitive women I know. I love her dearly!
Today I was blessed so much by my friend incredible friend Jess (above).
She arranged a surprise birthday get together with a small group of friends.
We ended up going to high tea, it was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more thoughtful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment