Friday, October 28, 2011

Hawaiian Polariods

Once I lived in th Hawaii and drank coffee under banyan trees
                                                                                                                            
 played a lot of board games

But we spent a lot of time in the beautiful outdoors aswell

This was my default best friend. he wasnt bad.
This was one of my room mates, she truly was my joy


there were simple amusements and easy laughs

including basement shannigans that went on into the early morn

                       
we stopped in quiet places to hear His voice and proclaim our love
                                                    

we made the most amazing friends and were introduced to cultures and personalities that we never knew existed and we are better people for it. and by we are, I meant... I am




2010 was the most enjoyable year of my life so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment